Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FaceBook

I had an interesting discussion on Facebook tonight. It all started with my status update which said:

"Seriously, is there no limit to the number of lies Amy Perez can tell? Is her name even Amy Perez? I swear I'm not even sure of that anymore."

the following exchanges ensued. I'm blocking out the names of some people who may not want to be listed.

CR: Oh man. What now?

MB: :popcorn:

Lyn: I give her credit, she had me fooled. I bet she's had to tell some doozies to cover her ass with Prince Chippendale von Absolut. I'd love to know what she's said about me other than the ones I already know about. I'd love to get her butt on a conference call with PCvA, Mrs. PCvA, her current bffs, and others and see what she comes up with. That would be a dark day for the kingdom.

Facebook Friend (FF): Well if she's being influenced by you know who....I'm sure it's limitless....;)

Lyn: Nah, these are lies so she can have "you know who" all to herself. The funny thing is, she trashed him to me for the entire 1.5 yrs that we were supposedly "friends".

(FF): am so seriously out of the loop...lol...huh?

Lyn: Hahaha!! You stay out of the loop. Not that that's a bad thing.

(FF): wow..I am out of the loop too....

AH:Like i've said that woman is a pure waste of space on this earth. Absolute 100% trash scum of the earth.

FF: Oh lawdy.. now what?? There's MORE????? Was it she that gave him "Chippendale von Absolut"??? Few years back she called him Eyore to me.. you know.. " Poor me..nobody likes me"

Lyn: Nah, Chip was my name. Hahahaha! She used to refer to him as Eeyore to me too!!! It does fit though.

1 comment:

  1. I love your honesty. I joined O2 after the drama ended and was actually considering hiring him. I've since changed my mind. He may be good at what he does, but I have no tolerance for fake people. Thank you for letting it be known how huge of a sleaze bag he is. Saved me a lot of $$$!

    ReplyDelete