Sunday, June 28, 2009


Most who know me know that I can't pass up a bargain whether I actually "need" the item or not. Well, I was at a Rite-Aid that was closing and their entire inventory was 50% off. I found some Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea. I had read a few things about it on some of the boards I post on so I thought, "hey why not" and it's half off to boot. Luckily I'm on vacation this week, so this will be the perfect time to try it and not have to worry about being caught in Atlanta traffic if this stuff kicks in with a quickness and we all know what "kicking in" means. I'm not even sure why I'm intrigued by this stuff but I am. I don't have any expectations of dropping x number of pounds overnight with that stuff. The days of finding a miracle diet cure are long gone. Proper nutrition and training are the only things that work over the long haul, and I'm in it for the long haul, but hmmm..I guess a good "cleaning out" won't hurt me. So tonight I'm having my first cup and I'll be back tomorrow night with an update.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait for the update. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO.......how'd that work OUT.

    I like this stuff. I use it 'as needed'. lol

    ReplyDelete