Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yes, I actually train SOMETIMES!

I went to the gym yesterday to train with some friends of mine. I debated going at first but I'm so glad I went. Isn't funny how you always feel better AFTERWARDS? I wish that feeling could be bottled for those times when you really really don't want to go. Anyway, it was a fun day. I debated posting the video because I look so FAT. Wait, I look FAT because I am fat, but who's fault is that? Oh well, at least I'm doing something about it and everyone has to start (or restart in my case) somewhere. The clip isn't long because I had already finished my training before I realized that I had forgotten to ask someone to video me, so I'm kinda tired. By posting this, I think it will be good to come back to look at later when all of my fatness is nothing more than a bad memory. One thing I did notice is I think I'm holding the bar a little too high on my neck, but I'm happy with the depth of my squats for now.

Hmm..video is acting kinda wonky and skipping a lot. Not sure what thats all about. I'm going to try and get a better copy. Grrrr!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely holding the bar too high. It should be resting on your traps, which should be squeezed together to form a shelf for the bar.

    Other than that your form looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen. I had a feeling a was because my neck is really sore. I'm not sure if this is something I've always done or just that day. I don't remember my neck ever being this sore.

    ReplyDelete