Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little whine with my egg white and cheese omelette




Ya know, I've decided that the worst thing about working out at 5am and going straight to work afterwards isn't the getting up part, it's the lugging all of the extra crap around part. Seriously, I have to make two trips to the car....work clothes on hangers so they don't wrinkle, purse, gym bag with toiletries and junk, water bottle, and cooler with the day's food. Hmm maybe I just have too much shit to begin with, but I NEEEEED my stuff. I can't go to work looking all wrinkled and busted up. I'm just waiting for the day that I forget my wig/hairpieces and have to wear my bandana all day. Nah, I'd call in sick before that shit happened. It doesn't help that a Chick-Fil-A is right around the corner. If I had a dollar for every time a chicken biscuit has almost flown into my mouth (pun intended) I could just get some lipo and call it a day. Yeah, today has been a sucking hairy, sweaty, stinky monkey balls kind of a day with another "bootleg" Friday seemingly on the horizon. Ok, the next sound you hear will be Lyn sucking it up. Man, somebody needs a nap.

5 comments:

  1. Yep I used to be bag lady taking my stuff to work for the gym straight after. You get used to it. I used to take the bus to work to so I didn't even have a car to store it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crap factor is the reason I never worked out right before work. I hate doing that. I credit you for sticking with it, though. You're doing better than I ever would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pain!

    Any chance you could rent a locker to store some of those toiletries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I found a new awesome blog! :)

    Girl, I LOVE your attitude.

    I was in the same boat as you. I used to work 7a-7p and I was waaaaayyyyy to exhausted to go to the gym after work. My desire, energy, intenstiy was gone by about noon. So I am now on 11a-11p. I do have time in the mornings to workout now but I hate making two trips to town. So I have considered taking my stuff too. But I have lots of junk as well.

    I think taking all the junk is worth it though, when you get to work and you have already accomplished a workout!!! It feels so good.

    ReplyDelete