Monday, November 23, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

Hmmm, word is that I, not CuntFace Perez is a liar. Comments like this really make me want to share. I'm debating posting an email that I sent to Amy, Erik, Amy's hubby Kevin, and the supposed object of Kevin's affection according to Amy, a few months ago. I sent the email then because Amy accused me of being the liar and the one who dumped her and Erik. I have no doubt Amy was able to spin a web a lies to convince folks to believe her and how a 3-4 paragraph email could be one big lie. Wow, that stretched out pussy of hers must have some magic powers that cause people to lose all powers of common sense. Regardless, I'm debating whether or not I should share the letter as a fitting and proper closing for 2009 or should I just move on and wish Amy and all involved the absolute worst the life has to offer, both options have their own merit.

2 comments:

  1. If it were me, I'd just let it go and not because I wouldn't love to make their lives a living hell but because it's just not worth it. The people who want to hear both sides of the story already know Erik and Amy are the true liars. The rest of the brainwashed followers are just that and won't believe your side of it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know. It just amazes me that having read that letter and all of the other times she's been caught in lies there would be any doubt. It's not like Erik is of any real value in the big picture of my life, but part of me would love to have a long chat with him and compare notes. I would just love to know the lies that she's told about me. The funny thing is, I have so many texts and email exchanges with her that would totally corroborate (sp) anything I've said. In fact, when she used to lie to him and he'd catch her in those lies, it was ME who would write those email exchanges to try and get her out of it (for example how she lied about sending a different email to Steve about Noel's scrapbook than the one she sent Erik. I totally remember her calling me all panicky because he'd caught her in that lie) I have all of those exchanges. I have the ones where she whined and complained about him pushing his religious beliefs on her just to name a few. The kicker is that Kevin knows she's a liar and he's a pussy himself lying to protect her. I have his texts as well explaining how he was supposed to have contacted me and Noel after explaining how he had hurt her for having an affair with Amy's best friend. I have the ones where she whined about how Sandi got on her nerves for by texting her all of the time. I have the ones where she whined about Erik using his dad's cancer as a way to get attention on the board..how he pulled out the "cancer card" when he wasn't getting the attention he thought he deserved. If I learned one thing from dealing with Erik, it's save everything.

    ReplyDelete