Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of 2009

Ahhh, we're finally in the last hours of 2009. I am so excited about the upcoming new year.

I'm going to end the year with a little word association game.

I'll post a picture or word and then another picture that can be a direct association.

Photobucket

Hmmm, let me think for a sec. Ok, got it.

Photobucket

Ok, lets try another.

Jump-off or Sidepiece: can refer to a man/woman or mistress you fuck on the side of your regular.

Oooo, that's an easy one.....

Photobucket


Ok, last one.....

CUNT:

Photobucket

Good Bye 2009!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I sense anger on the last day of 2009. Hope you have a great 2010.

    Very curious about those pics though. Only because I read her blog and watch her videos and because I considered hiring him as a trainer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! No Krissa, no anger, it's just what I felt like posting at the time. Guess I was just feeling a bit mischevious. If you go back to the end of June/first of July and come forward, now THOSE were angry posts. LOL. But as always, I stand behind the content 100%. I was one of Erik's clients back in 2007 and while I did get great results (I will never take that away from him as much as I dislike him personally), getting to know him on a personal level was one of the BIGGEST mistakes I have ever made. This year, I will be hiring his ex-business partner Noel Clark of www.maximumfitnessconsulting.com. Her training methodology is the same, but without the added drama and she truly cares about her client's success. Amy Perez on the other hand is a LYING, manipulating, cheating cunt whom I wouldn't piss on if she were on fire. I don't hate many individuals but she is definitely in that category. I don't hate Erik, I just loathe him on a personal level because he's a liar and a manipulator oh and a "covenient Christian", meaning, he's a Christian when it suits him or when he's trying to impress someone. Now I'm not a practicing Christian myself, but at least I'm up front about it. I hate hypocrites who use religion to manipulate and that's him to a "T". Oh well, enough of that. I have no intention of bringing those 2 into 2010 with me. Feel free to go back and read if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete