Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photobucket

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this thing. I took a little break from blogging. I just wasn't interested in doing it anymore. Now, I'm ready to start again. I guess it was just one of life's ebbs and flows. I love how things usually tend to work. One area ebbs while the other flows. Over the past month, I've had some really good opportunities come my way both in my work, financial and personal life, so I've really been focusing on those things. I've had some "defining/not.so.good" moments as well (ugh...Captain D's and the $7 accounting mistake that cost me almost $300) but as always, you can either learn from them or let them derail you. After a mini pity party, I chose the former and things are really on track right now in several areas of my life. Sometimes I guess when we get a little too comfy in one place, we need a little kick in the pants to get us moving again. Unfortunately, I got two, straight in the ass!!!! BooooHisssssBoooooo!!!! Anyway, I'm in the process of implementing some of those opportunities so I definitely want to document my progress in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment