Wednesday, August 10, 2011




I’m giving myself a big DOH! I could have sworn I included the link to my new website in my last entry. Anyhoo, here it is. Feel free to stop by any time. My site has and will continue to have a little bit of everything. Some sites focus on a specific topic like personal finance, fitness, cooking etc. but I’ve decided to forego that route and just write about the things I enjoy or whatever happens to be on my mind at the time. There’s really no method to my madness content-wise. I mentioned in one post that I’m a “consumer of information”; basically I read a lot and enjoy sharing what I’ve read with others. I've also began listing some of my favorite blogs and sites that I visit at least once or twice a week. Some things may interest you while others may not, but they all at one point interested me so that’s why they’re posted. So again, feel free to visit any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment