Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ughhhh, off to a very frustrating start today. To begin with I slept horribly last night which caused me to oversleep big time this morning. I woke up at 7:38 and have to be at work at 8:00am. Of course traffic didn't cooperate. I got behind every slow moving, left turning driver in the greater Atlanta area. Now I really can't complain about my commute, especially for Atlanta. On a good day when everything is moving smoothly I can make it to work in 8-9 minutes, but of course today wasn't one of those days. Today took 15 which is still fabulous by Atlanta standards, but not so fabulous when you leave home at 8:05. I did manage to get to my desk around 8:20-ish and that was with the elevator having to stop on EVERY floor before I got to mine. Today's just one of those days I need a do-over. In my mad dash out of the house I didn't grab my cooler so I have nothing to eat that's on my plan until I can go home at lunch and true to form EVERYBODY wants to chat this morning and I'm just not in the mood. In fact, I'm doing this blog entry right now because hopefully it looks like I'm feverishly cranking out an important email and people will think I'm busy and leave me alone until I shake off the morning's yuckiness and ease into my morning a bit. Please let it work because I really don't want to be rude and tell someone to STFU so early in the day. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, you're going to do a show. How exciting.

    You probably talk about this in your LBF journal, but I'm not too up on the journals these days. :oops: :grin:

    ReplyDelete