Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awesome night at the gym!!

Guess what I did at the gym tonight???? I'm so proud of myself!!! Drum roll please.....



I benched with these....



I still have to work up to doing all of my sets with 25's but I was able to do some and I wasn't even embarrassed when I couldn't re-rack the last rep and some strange guy had to help me get it off my chest. Bwahahaha!!! I was in the process of rolling it down to the floor when he stepped in so what the heck, I let him be the big strong guy saving the damsel in distress. Tonight was on of the best workouts I've ever had. My motivation is



I seriously wanted to do this after I was done.



I am so stoked right now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Lyn! Keep it up. :) It's an awesome feeling to push yourself and be blown away at what you can do when you dig deep. Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW you could push that weight!! Great job girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' awesome!!! I was and am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete