Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just thinking out loud.....

Before I start with my “thinking out loud” I just want to include this little disclaimer. This is MY blog and these are MY thoughts and comments. My entries vary and are based upon what I’m thinking about at any given time and will not be tempered based upon who may or may not be reading at any given time. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to read my blog and leave comments, but, if you are friends with Erik Ledin and Amy Perez and/or are offended or put off by my bluntness or choice of content, then it’s probably best if you didn’t read any further. Mind you, no one has expressed any “concern” about my choice of content; in fact most are intrigued, enlightened, and entertained by it, but I did want to put the disclaimer out there just so everyone is aware that if you do choose to follow my blog, it won’t be all training, sunshine, and light. Hehehe!!

Anyhoo, back to my thinking out loud…...

Now I’m not a relationship expert nor do I play one on TV, but if this is that status quo in marriages/relationships, then I’m glad I’m single. Although I do give mad props for creativity on this one….

How creative is it to invite your um, “friend” whom you are “close/intimate” with, his wife, and his daughter to your house for a little nookie um I mean visit. Hehe..oops, slip of the tongue. I mean how cool is that? You get the best of both worlds. While Mr. Lover Man plays with your kids all day, you get to play BFF with the wifey. You can scrapbook with her all day, take her shopping, teach her how bake, get pedicures, etc. during the day and then after the she goes to bed, you get a little quality alone time with Mr. Lover Man. Wow!! How smart are you!?!? Don’t forget to wear your green workout top that shows off the nips. You know, the one you acted so self conscious in and acted so offended when Mr. Lover Man commented on how it was so hard to keep his eyes off you and your nips in that shirt. I guess that’s one way to get some male attention since your own hubby doesn’t …oh let me stop, that would be too mean (not that you don’t deserve it considering what a backstabbing lying cunt you are) Now, I do feel sorry for Mrs. Lover Man because obviously the poor woman doesn’t have a clue to what’s really going on, she never has. It’s really sad because she is a sweet person who truly believes that her husband has changed. Poor thing thinks the worst thing her hubby has done is “tried” to kiss someone. She has no clue about Mr. Lover Man’s various “trysts” over the years. Hmm..I wonder what she’d think about the one that happened in her own house where Dex the family dog got so agitated at what his master was doing that he snapped at the chick and ripped her panties? Wow, I guess Amy was right when she said he was aggressive when he’s drunk. Obviously I don’t pay any mind to what she says because it’s not like she’s not going back for more even after she mentioned what a nasty, sloppy, crappy kisser he is. What baffles me is the conscious/integrity of someone who befriends the wife of the person she’s blow…………errr, is “close” to and invites all of them into her home. I bet they’ll all go to church this Sunday even though I can remember so many times Amy making fun of all of the books, scriptures, daily devotionals, etc. that Mr. And Mrs. Lover Man send her. I distinctly remember the book Approval Addiction and how she was so offended that she got that book from him because clearly he’s the one who needed approval not her and why was he always trying to change people when clearly he the one needing to be accepted, hence his paranoia and repeated bad behavior. Hmmm…. I guess the power of the peen changes everything ‘eh?

Speaking of teh "peen" Amy sent me this picture of teh "peen" because according to her, it shows its girth.





I can’t wait to see the pics from this little trip. Thanks Amy for the suggestion to get set up a fake profile and use a proxy while still being a member of the board as to not raise suspicion and alert Erik’s paranoia. Good move!!!

Oh and here’s a pic of the lovely couple during one of their other little visits. Don’t they look happy

Photobucket

Lastly, a long distance dedication to the happy couple.

8 comments:

  1. It'd be like the Clintons vacationing with the Lewinskys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-holes of feather flock together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear he knocked up that "wife" of his again. Why go to such trouble for a sham of a marriage? Not to mention, the last thing the world needs is a little Erik Ledin running around. I wonder how long it will be before he knocks up someone other than his wife. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog.. keep the stories coming. It's not as though we didn't know all this stuff was happening (cheating on his wife over and over and over, stringing others along, being the big dumb ELF he is).. it's just so fun to see you unravel it all in such glorious, pathetic detail. More please.

    I almost want to say I hope someone sends this link to his wife- but she doesn't need to learn the gory details this way. Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd send it to her if I knew how to reach her. If it is all true she deserves to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is violent and acts like a jackass when he is drunk. Speaking from personal experience, of course. Another funny thing is that Amy thinks she is the only one he is fooling around with. Ha!.....NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just googled "Erik Ledin reviews" and this blog came up. I was searching for reviews because he was referred to me by someone who is currently his client and says I should join as well. After reading this...I have to say, I am pretty appauled. I will not be hiring such a sleeze and I hope other people thinking about it find this post as well. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...there really are no words...I was a fan of his Lean Body Consulting facebook page and was disgusted at a post he wrote, telling the world he and Amy are expecting a baby girl.

    Well there are rumours that I'm going to be a dad again soon. I figured I'd just set the record straight here once and for all. This was posted on LBF quite some ago, and there primarily not because it's a private board, since it's not (and has over 400 active members) but because that's my internet home and more people there know each other, are friends, myself included, etc. You tell your friends stuff like this, less so, strangers and on FB on a page of nearly 5000 people, I know very few of you. So this was basically the post, since edited for FB.

    Some might read this and say, "Well, this is personal and private, why are you sharing it with us? It's your business". Well, in addition to this weird trend of other people making my business their business, I guess, because after doing a lot of the wrong things, for a long time, this feels like the right thing to do and really, it is only a matter of time anyway since it's not like it's going to be private forever. Not to mention it's been pointed out that while this is a business page for me, I do make it semi-personal every now and then with the occasional picture of Alyssa and Christian, car posts, etc., so a new baby showing up soon is very relevant too. So, I am in fact going to be a father again ... and I am separated. That's not a coincidence as I am not having a new baby inside my marriage, but rather, outside of it, with Amy. I of course understand that while there are many here who already know this and have been supportive, that there will also be many who lose respect for me, and well, I guess that's part of the consequences.

    We actually found ourselves in a relationship that went past just being really great friends; not something that was planned (are things like this ever?), but definitely something that happened, and was built upon over time. Yes, we made some huge mistakes, selfish mistakes, costly and careless mistakes that didn't consider (or at the time selfishly care about) the effect on the many other lives involved. To say there's a great deal of shame, is an understatement, and I speak for both of us.

    But when you break a window, you still have to sweep up the glass and so, there are many consequences we have to face and deal with. And so while we're both very ashamed of the circumstances of her conception, neither I, nor Amy, will ever be ashamed of her life. Every life deserves love and acknowledgment, this little one's included. By the way, it's a girl.

    Incredulously, other fans seemed to be "patting him on the back" like what he and Amy had done was okay. Those who were brave enough to say otherwise were reprimanded. It's a crazy world we live in.

    ReplyDelete