- Available: Depends on who’s asking.
- Age: 41
- Annoyance: arrogance and liars
- Animal: Dogs are my favorite but I don’t own one yet.
- Birthday: July 1
- Body part on opposite sex: Chest and butt
- Best weather: 80 – 85 degrees, breezy and no humidity
- Burial or Cremation: Cremation
- Candy: Hershey’s Cookies and Creme
- Color: Pink (all shades)
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: Cake! I hate pie!
- Cheese: Cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, American – nothing too pungent
- Day or Night: Night
- Dance in the rain?: yes
- Dog/Cat – Dogs!! Love all of their little sweet faces.
- Eggs: scrambled and hard-boiled
- Ever failed a class?: oh yeah
- First crush: Erik Estrada and Mr. Smith – my 7th grade history teacher
- First thoughts waking up: I need more sleep
- Food: a love/hate relationship
- Greatest fear: stalkers, being buried alive, someone I care about being wrongly accused and then convicted of a crime.
- Goals: to be the best me possible and live the best life possible
- Gum: Bubble Gum, Cinnamon, Mint (in that order)
- Get along with your parents: Mother: Yes!! Father: It’s a work in progress
- Good luck charm: don't believe in them. I create my own luck.
- Hair color: Dark brown. I’m doing wigs as protective styling right now until I can grow and thicken up my own. Talk about a work in progress!! Whew, it’s never-ending.
- Height: 5’2
- Happy: most of the time
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: I prefer not to.
- Ice cream: Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake, Chubby Hubby, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie (In that order)
- Instrument: Does the recorder in 2nd grade count? If not, then none
-Iphone or Blackberry: Love my iphone!
- Jewelry: I’m really into making my own right now. I’m not very good at it, but getting better
- Job: Insurance (Vision) – Strategic Planning
-Juice: Tropicana Orange with Extra Pulp
- Kids: I’ll just enjoy a select few that belong to others. I don’t see them in my future.
- Keep a journal: I have 2 blogs, one public and one private. The private one is my journal
- Love at first sight?: I think it’s possible, but I’ve never experienced it.
- Laughed so hard you cried: many times
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
- Movie: Not a huge movie fan. I watch more TV
- Marriage: Some day
- Motion sickness: Nope
- Number of siblings: 1 younger brother: Marc
- Number of piercings: 2 holes in each ear
- Overused Phrases: too many clichés out there to even begin to mention
- Onions/Garlic: Love them both!
- Place you’d like to live: Anywhere near the beach or NYC
- Perfect Pizza: Lots of cheese, meat and veggies. No ham or pineapple
- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Pepsi
-Pedi or Mani: Mani
- Questionnaires: don’t mind answering if I have the time
- Reason to cry: I don’t cry much, but hearing about animals and the elderly being mistreated will make me cry in a heartbeat
- Reality T.V.: hate it!
- Radio station: Prefer satellite radio
- Roll your tongue in a circle: no can do
- Ring Size: 8 – I have fat fingers
- Shoe size: 8.5
- Salad dressing: Ranch
- Sushi: Bleech!
- Shower daily?: Definitely
- Sing well?: Can’t carry a tune in a bucket
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Time for bed: During the week, shoot for 11-ish, weekends: whenever I get sleepy
- Thunderstorms: indifferent as long as my power doesn’t go out
- TV: probably watch too much, but love CSI and Law and Order
- Touch your tongue to your nose: No can do
- Unpredictable: sometimes
- Umbrella: Always have one close. I’m not a fan of getting soaked
- Vegetable you hate: Cooked cabbage and squash
- Vacation spot: anywhere tropical
- Weakness: sleep
- Wanted to be a model: that dream ended when I stopped growing at 5’2
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None. I am an original
- Worst weather: Sleet and cold rain.
-Xtreme Sports: Not really interested in them.
- Year it is now: 2010
- Yellow: like the darker variations like deep gold. Pastels are my favorite.
-Yelling or Whispering: I prefer quiet, but each one has it’s time and place.
- Zoo animal: Lions and Gorillas
- Zodiac sign: Cancer