Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Yawnnnn. Man I'm so sleepy today for some reason. I went to bed early last night and actually overslept this morning, so you'd think I'd be well rested. Hahaha, there's nothing like waking at 7:53am when you have to be at work by 8. Luckily I had packed my cooler last night night or I'd really be in trouble. It's those times when I'm unprepared that I really slip up because you have to just eat what's available, which here at work is vending machine fare. I really must have had it in high gear because I made it to work by 8:40am (my commute is less than 15 mins). That's not to say that I look fabulous but at least I'm here. I'm debating whether to stay over and make up the time or just take a 30 min lunch and leave at regular time. I'll probably do the 30 min lunch because the ealier I can leave in the afternoon, the less traffic I have to deal with. I'm starting to get excited about the weekend. I'm only working a half day tomorrow. I have a little road trip planned with one of my girlfriends. I love roadtrips and this one should be especially interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment