Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting Back on Track after The CheeseCake Factory

Usually after a big cheat (birthday/girl nite), it's always been really hard for me mentally to get back on target. I love food!! So I'm happy to report that so this far this week diet and training have been 100% Woohoo!! How's that for me not being committed and not wanting it bad enough?!?! Like I said in a previous post, I’m back on my own these days, and focusing more on being accountable to myself vs. someone else. So far its working good, but I’ve still got lots of work to do and a long road ahead of me so it’s important to do whatever I need to do to keep my momentum going. Ths is the plan I'm doing right now.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s (Training Days) my diet will pretty much look like this:

Meal 1: 1 scoop pp – 1/3 c. oatmeal – 1 serv. Yogurt or 1 serv.fruit
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken – 1.5 c. rice – fibrous veggies
Meal 3: 1 can of tuna or 5 oz white fish – 2 tsp. EVOO – 3 fish oils – fibrous veggies
PWO: 1.5 scoops pp and carbs = 200 cals/42g’s
Meal 5: 4 oz chicken- 2tsp EVOO – 3 fish oils – fibrous veggies
Meal 6: 1 whole egg – ¾ c. egg whites – ½ hard cheese – 3 fish oils – fibrous veggies

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (Non-Training Days):

Meal 1: 1.5 scoops protein (made into a protein pancake) – 15 g. peanut butter
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken – 15 g. peanut butter – fibrous veggies
Meal 3: 3 oz extra lean ground beef – 1 oz hard cheddar cheese – fibrous veggies
Meal 4: 1.5 scoops protein – 15 g. peanut butter – 3 fish oils
Meal 5: 4 oz chicken – 2 tsp. EVOO – 3 fish oils – fibrous veggies
Meal 6: 1 whole egg – ¾ c. egg whites – 1 oz cheddar cheese – 3 fish oils

Sunday:
Meal 1: 1.5 scoops protein (made into a pancake) – 1 fish oil
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken – 1 fish oil – fibrous veggies
Meal 3: 3 oz extra lean ground beef – 1 fish oil – fibrous veggies
Meal 4: 1.5 scoops protein – 1 fish oil
Meal 5: 4 oz chicken – 1 fish oil – fibrous veggies
Meal 6: ¾ c. egg whites – 1 fish oil – fibrous veggies

I’ll be back in later to fill in the weights but today my training will be the following:

Dumbbell squats – 3 x 12
Seated Cable rows (overhand) 3 x 15
SHELC – 3 x 8
Incline DB Press – 3 x 12
Lunges – 3 x 15 each leg
Incline DB curls – 3 x 10
Step ups- 3 x 15 each leg
Stability ball crunch – 3 x 10

After my workout, I will also do one set of the following:

Bodyweight squats x 20 reps
Bodyweight lunges x 20 reps (10 each leg)
Bodyweight split squats x 20 reps (10 each leg)
Kneeling push ups x max reps

Man, I wish I could hit the gym now instead of sitting in this cubicle for the next 5 hours. Jobs.Are.For.Punks!!!!

On a side note: Grrr….the new gym that I joined back in April has still not opened. It was supposed to open on June 25th and it’s still under construction. I got a great deal on a membership ($10/mth no contract) and it’s less than 10 mins from work, even during the 5pm work traffic, but it needs to open already. I’ve pretty much decided to keep my LA Fitness membership as well. It’s $35/mth and it’s close to home so I won’t have to travel as far on the weekends, plus it’s open on Sundays, as the other gym is not. So basically for an extra $10 a month, I’m getting a shorter gym commute during the week plus a 5 min. drive on Sat. and Sun, can’t beat that!!! Whatever it takes to do what I need to do.

1 comment:

  1. Jobs sure are for punks. That's why I avoid working at all costs. LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete